TREAT YOUR LIPS WITH LIP TATTOOING
Cosmetic lip tattooing, often known as permanent makeup, is an option for women who want to change their lip colour or make their lips more defined, even, and fuller. We offer permanent and semi-permanent lip tattoos that can be used as a cosmetic lip enhancers. In time, our lips thin and lose their definition and color.
RESULTS THAT LAST LONGER AND ARE MORE EFFECTIVE
After receiving permanent lip tattoos, your lips will appear fuller and more enticing. Lip tattoos are also more long-lasting and effective than dermal fillers in terms of improving the appearance of the lips. Having their lips tattooed beforehand creates a nice contour for women considering injectable and gives injectors advice. Contact us right now to find out how we can help you.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF A LIP TATTOO?
Before your lip tattoo appointment, the tattoo artist will create a drawing of your selected design. A line will be drawn around the part of your lips you’ve selected.
Next, your artist will puncture your skin with sterile needles to introduce the precise ink colours in a progressive, scientific manner. When the tattoo is complete, your lips will be covered with a sterile bandage to prevent infection.
Expect some blood and pain during the process. A lip tattoo may be more painful than a tattoo on another body region, such as the arm or leg.
Before leaving the studio, ensure you are familiar with the aftercare instructions because it can take up to two weeks for a new tattoo to heal fully. Because you can’t wash your mouth with soap, you’ll need an antimicrobial mouth rinse to keep it clean.
PRE-TATTOOING INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIPS
Those who want to acquire lip tattoos should be aware of the following warnings:
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen for two days before or after the tattoo lips permanent makeup procedure.
- It is always best to check with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Lip tattoos, whether permanent or temporary, should not be gotten the night before.
- Make sure your therapist knows if you are allergic to any substances. An allergy patch test is required because some people may be allergic to skin pigment.
- Lysine tablets should be taken 3 to 5 days before the procedure. Please use this if you’ve previously had a cold sore.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIP TATTOOS
If you get a lip tattoo, here are some things to look forward to:
After the surgery, your lips will be puffy and uncomfortable for a few days. It will appear much darker than the colour you chose during the consultation.
- Full lip operations take longer to heal and produce more pain, oedema, and stiffness than liposuction procedures.
- Even if you’ve only ever had one cold sore, you’re more likely to have another one. Pre- and post-treatment lysine supplementation is recommended. Overtax cream is another choice as well.
- For those who have had permanent lip colour, it’s not uncommon for up to 60% of the colour to disappear after the initial application.
FAST FACTS ABOUT LIP TATTOOING
Lip tattoos can be applied to the lips’ inside or outside. Permanent cosmetic tattooing on the lips is also an option.
You can minimize problems by selecting a reliable tattoo artist and shop. However, infections are more common with this type of tattoo since it is harder to keep them clean.
It is painful to get a tattoo near the mouth because of its sensitivity.
When it comes to lip tattoos, they fade more quickly than those on other parts of the body. A touch-up every few months is possible, even if your tattoo is meant to last for years.
IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO FOR LIP BLUSH?
Once your lip tattoo fades, you’ll need a touch-up to keep the design looking its best. Because of the chance of fading, you should plan on getting a touch-up every few months.
It’s not always necessary to start over from scratch, though. In certain cases, a fading tattoo may need minor touch-ups, such as adding new colours.
If you’re looking for an entirely new look, consider getting your lips tattooed. This is a common occurrence with permanent makeup.