steps taken in the ombre brows procedure
A gradient look that gets darker as it gets closer to the arches is known as an ombre brow. Many women worldwide swear by it because of its powdery finish and recommendation for oily skin. To achieve the soft-shaded brow pencil look, ombre brows utilize the semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique of ombre shading, which entails depositing microscopic dots of color into the skin with the help of a small machine.
What are ombre brows, and how do you get them?
Powdered brows, often known as powder brows, are a brow treatment that aims to mimic the appearance of naturally-looking, lightly colored brow hairs with a powdery finish. Even though this method has been around for decades, it has recently undergone significant revisions regarding its approach, style, and safety criteria.
Adding depth and definition to the brows is one of the most delicate features of this procedure. People with oily to mixed complexions who use brow pencils or powders often can benefit from this product. When it comes to designing a brow style that complements your face, this is an innovative approach. We employ a combination of in-house pigments and conventional treatment programs for all our clients.
The Treatment Process in Steps
Powdered eyebrows may be achieved by applying thousands of small pigment dots, which provide a natural powdered effect. There may be some initial blackness, but this will diminish with time and leave you with perfectly defined and tinted brows.
The therapy might take up to two hours, depending on the patient. Since a topical anesthetic cream is utilized to make the operation as comfortable and pain-free as possible, this surgery does not cause significant discomfort.
Recovery and Follow-Up Services
As a rule of thumb, the healing period lasts between two and three weeks on average. Our therapist will stay in touch with you after the session to help you with the following items:
- The components in skincare and cosmetics products may interfere with the healing process; therefore, avoid wearing makeup during the healing phase (two weeks).
- It’s best to wash the skin around your brows instead of the brow while cleaning your face.
- Avoid strenuous exercises and activities that cause you to sweat profusely.
- Stay out of the sun as much as possible.
- During the healing phase, refrain from face treatments.
- A brow-stretched gesture is one you should avoid at all costs.
The Advantages of Treatment
- It may be used on any skin type.
- Your brows will appear more significant, more defined, and more dramatic immediately.
- If you apply this longer-lasting brow treatment, it’s okay to skip your usual morning ritual of brow filling and shading.
- If you want a powdered appearance with darker arches, an ombre brow treatment is the way to go. Thanks to this method, you’ll be able to wear your brows all day long!
What should you avoid before having ombre brows?
Don’t go for a jog or a run on the day of your appointment. There is no purpose in working out the day before your appointment. The fact that sweating causes pores to open is the reason. The difficulty in applying the ombre brows correctly may make it more challenging for the brow artist. The pigment may also be unable to adhere to the skin if it comes in contact with oil on the skin. Another reason to avoid working out on the day of your exam is to prevent bacteria from entering the region, which might lead to an infection.
Stay away from caffeine on the day of your appointment.
- Consuming too much caffeine might make it harder for an eyebrow artist to paint ombre eyebrows correctly. Even after the pigment has been applied, it may wash away.
- For at least 24 hours before your visit, refrain from drinking any alcoholic beverage.
- Excessive bleeding can be triggered by both caffeine and alcohol. As a result, the pigment will not be able to enter the skin, resulting in a faded appearance.
- You should avoid getting a tan at least thirty days before your procedure.
- Two to thirty days before your visit, avoid using a tanning bed. UV radiation can cause color pigments to become less adherent to the skin.
- Getting your eyebrows waxed or tinted seven days before your appointment is a no-no.
Before your session, you must refrain from waxing or tinting your brows for at least seven days. Perhaps the region will become inflamed, causing discomfort and possibly even agony. It’s also a good idea to leave the tweezing and shaping to your brow artist.